Conditions of visiting this site:
The Federal Licensing regulations do not allow me to provide advice to any client without the formal provision of a range of information, to gather information from each client and to formally report in writing to the client what the options and recommendations are.
Nothing on this web site may be construed as providing advice and I ask you to read the following Terms and Conditions;
- By downloading and viewing any further information you agree to be bound by these terms.
- The information in this website is provided for Australian and New Zealand residents only and is not being provided to any person who is a resident of any other country.
- The information appearing on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, the information is selective and may not be complete or accurate for your purposes.
- Mervin C Reed and Synchron makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or any part of it. Further, Mervin C Reed and Synchron are not under any obligation to update or correct any errors in the information after the date of publication.
- Mervin C Reed, Tasmanian Private Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd, Synchron, and its directors, officers, employees, consultants and associates do not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors in, and omissions from, the information and do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information contained in this website.
- This disclaimer is subject to the contrary provisions of the Trade Practices Act.
- This website provides general information only and does not take into account any investors/customers particular circumstances. As such, before making an investment decision, you should formally consult a financial adviser.